How will ALL IN accomplish its mission to support and protect the well-being of the healthcare workforce?
We will employ the following 6 strategies to promote a cultural transformation toward systemic accountability that prioritizes individual healthcare worker well-being:
- Convene and unite experts that are advancing healthcare workforce well-being solutions
- Accelerate a culture shift that prioritizes healthcare workforce well-being and creates systems of accountability
- Amplify and recognize role models within healthcare leadership who have prioritized healthcare workforce well-being and mental health through inspirational storytelling
- Provide financial resources to healthcare organizations to implement clinician well-being solutions and/or further scale promising practices
- Share data among healthcare leaders to drive transparency, collaboration and effective strategies on well-being and resilience
- Advocate for public policy solutions that address systemic needs to improve well-being and mental health for our nation’s health workforce
What are the benefits of joining ALL IN Campaign?
- Curated resources on organizational resilience and well-being for the healthcare workforce, categorized by organizational needs and interests
- Interactive community platform to exchange information, foster collaboration, and spark new ideas
- Convenings and webinars featuring experts and leaders on well-being solutions for the healthcare workforce
- Eligibility to participate in grant funding to implement and scale organizational well-being programs through the ALL IN Fund
- No cost to participate
What is the role of the organizations and individuals in ALL IN Campaign?
The ALL IN Campaign is organized in four major tiers: (1) Tier 1: LEAD, (2) Tier 2: SHARE , (3) Tier 3: LEARN AND IMPLEMENT, and (4) Financial Support.
Tier 1 Collaborators: LEAD
- Professional Associations and organizations on the forefront of advancing healthcare workforce well-being as a priority across the healthcare industry
- Advise on the vision and priorities of ALL IN, the structure and distribution of the ALL IN Fund
- Provides insight and expertise on promising practices for inclusion in campaign toolkits, playbooks and events
Tier 2 Contributors: SHARE
- Includes healthcare organizations, practitioners, vendors, and consultants who bring promising and scalable solutions that aim to improve healthcare worker well-being and resilience
- Contribute ideas to a “resiliency marketplace” in which members share promising practices, playbooks, and resources that help to advance healthcare worker well-being and resilience
- Leverage technical expertise and network to lead specific workstreams, convenings and ALL IN deliverables
Tier 3 Members: LEARN AND IMPLEMENT
- Includes individuals advocating for and amplifying our call to action, healthcare systems and organizations committed to learning more and implementing solutions that address the needs of the healthcare workforce
- Tier 3 Members will make either an individual or organizational commitment to:
- Publicly declare their commitment to prioritize the well-being of the healthcare workforce;
- Acknowledge the role of the organization and individuals in investing in and cultivating an environment where the workforce feels valued and supported;
- Clearly define goals to improve the well-being of the workforce;
- Contribute to and utilize the tools and resources offered through ALL IN communications
ALL IN: WellBeing First For Healthcare Financial Support
- The initiative also welcomes the support and contributions of individuals and organizations who would like to make a donation to support the work of the ALL IN: WellBeing First for Healthcare Campaign.
- Donations will support the implementation and scaling of successful and sustainable solutions that improve the resilience and well-being of the healthcare workforce.