ALL IN WellBeing First for Healthcare
Healthcare workers: Share your story
Join us and spread the word to your community
If you’re a healthcare worker, tell us what your life is like right now. Share your stories of the challenges first responders are facing, plus the little things they’re doing to boost their mental well-being.
A few guidelines:
- Tell us some details about your work. Are you a doctor, nurse, medical assistant or respiratory therapist working in a hospital? What has this time been like for you?
- What are some of the most stressful challenges you’ve experienced?
- What are the unique ways you’ve had to adapt to support your patients in these circumstances?
- What are some of the ways you’re staying resilient and protecting your own mental well-being?
- What habits, mindsets or activities are helping you navigate this time and stay positive?
- What tool, wellness practice, or resource has been essential to your mental health and well-being during the pandemic?
- What is one operational change that you would recommend to improve the well-being of the workforce?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Watch a trailer of The First WaveWith exclusive access inside one of New York’s hardest-hit hospital systems during the first four months of the pandemic, read more... Video
Sign the ALL IN Statement of CommitmentBy completing the form below, you commit to: Publicly declare your organizational leadership’s commitment to the well-being of read more... Leadership
What is the ALL IN Campaign?ALL IN: WellBeing First for Healthcare , announced in April 2021, is a call to action by #FirstRespondersFirst and the Dr. Lorna read more... Leadership
Tanya Malcolm describes the benefit she experiences from practicing the evidence based Transcendental Meditation technique in her powerful video. www.tm-women.org/nurses