Start your journey here.
Learn more about the Resilience Library and get started.
Welcome to the ALL IN Resilience Library where you will find resources, offerings, and services tailored to individuals, teams, organizations, and systems to help promote and prioritize employee well-being, mental health, and resilience.
We know each individual/ organization has unique circumstances and needs and might be at different points of their well-being journey. We are here to help you navigate the terrain and start or continue your or your organization’s path to whole human well-being. These resources have been organized according to the following tracks:
- Awareness and Education: Learn about the challenges and barriers that prevent and hinder the healthcare workforce from accessing mental health and well-being services
- Commitment: Commit to an organized, institutional well-being response that incorporates established models of well-being, reflects roles and responsibilities of the Chief Well-being Officer (even if a CWO is not named) and moves towards identifying a CWO
- Assessment: Conduct a needs assessment as it relates to the mental health and well-being needs of the workforce and use it to identify gaps and an action plan to allocate resources to effectively meet the needs of the healthcare workforce
- Workplace Improvement: Identify resources that help reduce administrative burden and promote effective teamwork, thereby helping to prevent burnout amongst the healthcare workforce
- Leadership: Adopt a strategy that incorporates leadership commitment and accountability to addressing well-being and mental health of the workforce
- Support: Provide tailored, relevant, and culturally-sensitive mental health and well-being resources that respond to a diversity of needs
- Advocacy: Remove the stigma around accessing mental health services, reduce the barriers to mental health access, and increase the adoption of mental health and well-being resources
*These tracks have been inspired by the AMA's Joy in Medicine Program Criteria and enhanced with the support of our Tier 1 Collaborators. For more information about our Tier 1 Collaborators, please visit our About Us page.
Watch a trailer of The First WaveWith exclusive access inside one of New York’s hardest-hit hospital systems during the first four months of the pandemic, read more... Video
Sign the ALL IN Statement of CommitmentBy completing the form below, you commit to: Publicly declare your organizational leadership’s commitment to the well-being of read more... Leadership
What is the ALL IN Campaign?ALL IN: WellBeing First for Healthcare , announced in April 2021, is a call to action by #FirstRespondersFirst and the Dr. Lorna read more... Leadership